Have you seen this one? Nino

Going to copy and paste what Bobbi Barfoot posted:

Bobbi Barfoot

20h ·

Omg omg omg. The first peek of the first ever Achondroplasia baby…NINO! Sculpted by the amazing *
Vincenzina Care
. Brought to life by the amazing *
Holly Paz
. Produced by Tru Born. This kit will be on Preorder later this month worldwide. ❤️💕. A must have.

13 Likes

:slight_smile: He is so cute
Another post was started recently. :heart:

3 Likes

Thanks! I missed that one!

2 Likes

I love this one! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Anyone know if @MacPhersonCrafts will carry him!!!??? I hope so!

2 Likes

I’m so excited! I’ve been waiting on this one for so long!

2 Likes

Hes being produced by Bobbi Barfoot of Truborns, so I’m assuming that will be the only place to get him? 🤷

3 Likes

He used to show on Macphersons :frowning:

1 Like

I thought I had saw him up on McPhersons as well. I’ma go see if I can find the dealer post on FB for him. Someone shared it yesterday.

4 Likes

Since she posted that he would be for sale worldwide, it made me wonder if she was allowing other dealers to handle his distribution.

1 Like

Here’s what the description says.

2 Likes

I just can’t handle all this cuteness. He is too precious! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

He’s about the cutest lil one ive ever seen! Can’t wait to get one

2 Likes

We probably need to order several. Customers are going to love him. :wink:

3 Likes

I saw online that city of angels reborns will also carry his sculpt. I believe they are UK based

3 Likes

If the kit runs out in the US Nino will be available from this supplier - they have a pre-order date of Sept 25th 2020 - Although you will not be charged GST the kit and shipping will cost more than the US. The price is not $44 AUD that’s just the deposit - and although they ship quickly the wait could be long due to limited flights.

2 Likes

From what I have seen Nino should be available for a year like Stanley Oliver

2 Likes

He really is a cutie - I just looked at his pics on that website - very very lovable baby

2 Likes

I often wonder how this is supposed to work. Stanley Oliver should be coming up on his one year mark. So what is she going to do with all the in stock kits? Is she going to buy them back from the other dealers and destroy them? :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I would guess they just cant order more. I have no idea though.

2 Likes