Have you ever... boo boo baby?

Has anyone ever done a boo boo swap/trade? I feel like I’m so frustrated with Clyde that even if I stripped him or pulled out his hair that I would be too stubborn to finish him… anyone ever felt that way? Hes been waiting 4 months for the rest of his hair. I stopped rooting him because the hair wasn’t doing what I wanted, then I ordered some better quality and couldn’t get my fork needles to cooperate, then some how his arms got magically shiny with small black stains on his hand, so I supposed I will be stripping that… I wasn’t super attached to him, so he was supposed to be my first sell baby. RANT Over hahaha.

6 Likes

Don’t strip he can be repaired and if you do not want to fix him and looking for a trade I will be glad to do a trade and fix him myself :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you, I have a feeling I get over critical of myself! I think I will put him away until I finish olive and try and repair his hand. I got some new crown needles so I’ll try that in the next week or so and you gals can let me know if you think he is sales material :slight_smile: whew sometimes this hobby can be stressful!

1 Like