Have you ever been working on a kit

Been working on a kit and you see a real nice kit beautifully done. That it makes you wanna stop working on the kit you on and start working on the kit that you seen so beautifully done, if you have the kit. Or does it make you wanna buy that kit, if so, which kit has inspired you? For me, right now I would say the Lillian kit by BB.

11 Likes

All. The . Time. That’s why I have a stack of half done dolls. :joy:

We aren’t alone either. Other people here do this. :smile:

4 Likes

I do that often​:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:, as far as kits, Iove Harlow L. Ross, Lindea, when I first started reborning I went through a paisley phase,Ive done several of her :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Absolutely! I cannot believe how long I have managed to not start on Saskia in order to finish others. I have 6 stands and they all have partly painted baby parts on them.

5 Likes

Lol…im glad im not the only one!! I have the demon baby, baby Harry Potter, Presley awake and Denise Pratts Charlotte all still waiting to be finished. And i just started painting Harper last night :smiley: i still have yet to paint Owen, Kimberly, Asher awake, the Realborn twins, and little Aster by Toby Morgan…I have a problem and i admit it…lol

4 Likes

I actually havent done it yet. I finish the kit im working on first. Unless i mess up, then i put it to the side n start snother kit. I started rowan n lillian. Im just gonna concentrate on lillian now. Rowan is the one i forgot a layer of paint on the arms.

1 Like

:joy::joy: i have about 5 kits thrown to the side that i started n wasnt turning out right.

3 Likes

I have not done that but like @lollipop_cradle I want to do Saskia. I work on 3 at a time with one waiting to be washed. I do customs for family, they keep me busy!

3 Likes

All the time. That’s why I also heve a stack of half done kits and another stack not even started. Which causes the dilemma of ‘who’s next?’.

3 Likes

Hahaha that’s me

2 Likes

All the time!! That’s a problem for me. It’s been saskia and someone here had a gorgeous reborn Logan awake girl I have two Logan’s​ I want to start

3 Likes

Lol I throw them in the box when I’m not happy. I have one I don’t like the head but his limbs I did really great on. I stripped 2 lanes and precious gift I gave up for lle kit. Lolol

2 Likes

I’m the exact same like the limbs hate the head

1 Like

Yes lol

1 Like

Yep! And I have that dress in my clothes stash too. Guess I need to paint an Avery for it.

1 Like

BTW I love your Avery’s coloring

1 Like

Love your set up and your babies are adorable!

1 Like

LOL I was just going through the posts for suggestions on how to organize your work area. Mine is a complete and utterly crazy mess yet amazingly enough, I am able to find things fairly quickly. I really need some suggestions on how to organize my paints, brushes, kits an so on… also open to suggestions on how to store kits. I really need to stop buying. I have so many kits that my huge bins are running over. :confused:

1 Like

I just ordered my first LE kits but I have so many BB kits which I want to do first that I think it will be years before I touch the expensive kits… Haha. :slight_smile:

I just end up buying the new kits and putting them aside. I have a hard time working on many babies at once. I have Gemma just barely started but I only started her when I began rooting.

1 Like

I really need to stop buying? Therein lies the problem. lol

2 Likes