Has Huxley saturated

The market? I need to sell her hopefully very soon. I hate to give her away if the market for her is saturated and then it goes up before Christmas or even after. Thoughts?

3 Likes

I think the initial craze is over but it will spike again for Christmas.

6 Likes

I may need to close shop for awhile if we move. Packing things up so I think at the end of this weekend I’ll close until nov. I’m going to miss the Christmas sales.

1 Like

No you won’t! Dec and Jan are always next for me! Just move and open when you can! Where are you moving? Are you excited? :heart:

2 Likes

I’ll do my best to get set up as soon as I can. We are staying in SC and moving closer to the coastline. I’m not too excited yet. Lol So much can happen yet. Projected closing in about 3 weeks.

4 Likes

Dont worry. People buy after Christmas and a second stimulus for the USA will cause more People to buy.

5 Likes

Lucky you! My dream location has ocean in the front, mountains in the back and trees all around. Huxley’s still selling. I’m really wanting to get one more. If you sell on reborns.com, you’ll still have time to get some listed in time for Christmas. You can actually do the listings ahead of time, put them on ‘hidden’ status and just change it to ‘for adoption’ and update when you’re ready to sell them. You can still only do one a day but it’s useful. You could even do it now if you have some done.
In January, people will be filing tax returns and getting refunds and you’ll be ready to help relieve them of that burden. lol

6 Likes

Thanks Jean! She’s in my nursery now on reborns. I’ll put her in hidden status if she doesn’t sell pretty soon. Well the ocean won’t be that close but surely closer than the 4.5 hours it is now lol. I’m over It with the mountains :joy:

3 Likes

Ty Sara!

2 Likes

Really? January is a good month for reborns? I thought it would be quiet after December holidays, like it is for retailers.

1 Like

January is when people file their taxes. When they get refunds, they spend them. So February and March should pick up. And, sometimes there’s no rhyme or reason for why things are slow or not.

4 Likes

That’s a positive thought that hadn’t occured to me. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Annie, are you moving to Florida?

1 Like

I don’t notice a lull any time of year. Mine seem to sell at the same rate year round.

Lol. I think that says alot about your skills.

4 Likes

@Vanniek We were tired of the ocean in Carolina Beach, NC and craved the mountains. We have a front seat view to them now. :slightly_smiling_face: Good Luck with your move!

1 Like

Not this time girl. I wish.

We never tire of the ocean. It’s good we all don’t feel the same. lol. Thank you!

1 Like

Yep!

1 Like

You were definitely in an evacuation zone!