Has anyone reborned Jake? What do you think of him?

I haven’t seen him up close. His limbs seem awesome, but I am having a difficult time accepting his uneven mouth.

5 Likes

I have not seen any versions of him or Jacelyn…

3 Likes

I don’t like his mouth at all. I haven’t seen a lot of these reborned and up for sale.

1 Like

He is on sale and I need more information.

1 Like

I haven’t seen any of him other than the prototypes. I’d really like to see some.

2 Likes

Is this Jake your looking for? I am new on here and I purchased this guy on ebay. I think he is the cutest thing. Not sure about the reborn “quality” as I am new to all of this. But I think he is a doll. (no pun intended)!

14 Likes

Very sweet! :heart_eyes:

Thanks for posting. He is cute.

he is cute

He is a cutie! Who reborned him?

He is very cute!

I made a prototype … He seems weird , but he is just different and cute !! Mine was a girl though

5 Likes

I just went and searched the gallery and your’s is cute!

Thank You :blush:

I bough Jake from ebay ID–deidra-paragalia. I noticed she did a girl Bella also around xmas time, but I can’t imagine mine as anything but a boy, that is until I saw joyce’s prototype on the gallery…adorable. I had the jake kit in my cart yesterday cause I thought I might try my hand at him (all gone), Mind you I haven’t even made one reborn yet! I bought baby fx paints, sale kits, test limbs, and I am trying to find that AH-HA moment when I think i’m doing it right. I’ve been looking at these so much that I now can pick out who did what. I think he was my second reborn and I remember when I saw him and those eyes staring at me I couldn’t resist. Not a big fan of open eyes, cause many have that empty look and creep me out. I have to hide him along with the other five that I bought since Dec. If my husband knew, he would flip! I have my first one on display and that’s all he knows about. Is this how this all starts, or am I just a freak? Thanks for listening. Lisa

5 Likes

WELCOME TO THE ADDICTION!!! LOL You are not alone. (Or weird).

5 Likes

I’ve started my Jake kit. So far, all I’ve done are the undertones though.

5 Likes

He’s looking good so far. I haven’t done this one. Make sure to post pictures when you finish. I’d love to see him.

1 Like

Sure! This week he’s getting mottling and veining, and anything else I can manage.