Has anyone ever made both Sweet Pea Awake and Asleep as twins?

Hi there ladies! I have fallen in love with the Sweet Pea Awake and Sweet Pea Asleep kits by Laura Lee Eagles. I think personally think they are adorable as twins. Here is one of my favorite pictures from the site:

I was just wondering if any of you have made them as twins and what you thoughts are. Maybe share some pics if you would like.
Thanks,
Julie

2 Likes

Im doing them both now🙂

2 Likes

@Angel76 Really? Cool! are you making them both girls, both boys or one girl and one boy? will they be bald or rooted. I love bald babies myself!

1 Like

Not close to being done

9 Likes

Your twins are so cute!

1 Like

Thankyou i hope to finish soon

They are long limbed, older babies i guess

I wonder if it may be the bodies that BB recommends for them too. I assembled a Shyann this past winter and her arms feel awkward on the body BB recommended for her.

1 Like

Boy and girl, i love bald babies too, but i havent decided on this one

Cool! I <3 the brother and sister thing!

1 Like

I did them as twins last year around Christmas. Not real sure if I mixed up the limbs or not, so they could be a bit unusual!

14 Likes

They are adorable! I love the outfits too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love both of these versions!!

1 Like

I made the asleep version and NEVER liked her. I just couldn’t get past the flat face. I wouldn’t do another one. Some like them a lot, just not me!! lol

2 Likes

Those are really cute, I hated the one I did!! hahaha

I didn’t exactly love the ones I did either. They were awkward and not at all cuddly. The sleeping one has a sweet face, but they aren’t very “baby” at all. But they made a good set of twins and someone else liked them better than me so they found a home. No plans to do them again though.

1 Like

I plan on intentionally mixing up their limbs when I make them. I think the closed hand goes better with the sleeper.

2 Likes

They look like they need to be in front of a typewriter lol.

2 Likes

I love your version. I only have done the sleeping one and she was a difficult one to pose, but they look good sitting down. I have been thinking of doing the awake one one day because I actually love the details of the limps. Like @lynn said she has a flat face :grinning: but I actually liked it. She actually looked a lot like one of my nephews.

2 Likes

Oh @mcurbelo, you are hilarious!! I got to your typewriter comment and laughed so hard! :joy:

1 Like