Harlow?

I see that Harlow is on kits, I’m so tempted because it’s the only kit I said I’d never get :sweat_smile: I will admit her new prototype pics are better, should I?? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

I’d go for Sage instead if I was going to purchase one today.

4 Likes

My Harlow is a garden ornament now. That was the worst vinyl i have dealt with, her and Callie. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Oh Callie. I hate this kit with a passion !
I am afraid to paint Harlow now !

2 Likes

You could challenge yourself! :crazy_face: I bought kits I did not like when I saw them in person :weary: but when finished, I loved them :heart:

2 Likes

I’ve been low key tempted to get another one in hopes they used the more softer vinyl when they got more of her kits in lol. She’s definitely cute in person but that rock hard vinyl is just not it.

1 Like

That’s happened to me numerous times

1 Like

I didn’t find Callie to hard.

8 Likes

That’s true

I don’t like the hard vinyl, but since I don’t root hair it’s not to bad for me.

Callie is so adorable. I didn’t mind painting her

7 Likes

That’s not the hard vinyl that bothered me but the weirds spots on the forehead and the temple that doesn’t want to take paint. I have stripped her and repaint but couldn’t achieve the transparency I wanted.

She’s also not a very popular seller. Saying that, I kept the one I made and love love love her. :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

She sold pretty fast for me.