Harbor Freight

USA or Canada

Hi Karen thank you so much that is a great site and good prices. I was so spoiled with my past ebay seller but he poof vanished off ebay.

Ladies if you go to Harbor freight these come in 25 pound boxes and inside the box the beads are in a plastic large bottle which makes it nice so they are not messy. Beware they also had a 50 pound bag that was not clearly marked on the bottom shelf and while they looked like glass beads they were not. They were Lime used to mix in with the glass beads to absorb moisture. Anyhow I know your all smart enough to read but I almost for a second thought those were the glass, because one bag was opened and the stuff looked just like glass.

— Begin quote from “BundlesOfJoyBabies”

the eBay seller said he could get them if there were enough in our craft to warrant ordering them. He does carry a 2 mm glass bead so I don’t think there is that much difference between the 2 and the 3. His name is tacomacompany. I’ve know people who ordered the fine beads from him and they are satisfied with his service and product.

— End quote

I contacted this seller a couple days ago to ask about the #3 glass beads but he has not responded

Always willing to see them! Upload away!

I went ahead and ordered the #1 size glass beads from tacomacompany on ebay…it was $10 for 4 lbs I think…if you like the finer stuff they had a 25 lb box for $24 and the shipping was $6.

Take charge.Call the police. .Give me the info, I will call for you. I’ve never had the tiniest problem. oops, I will have myself made aware this was almost 10 years ago. If something like this happened again you call every 5 minutes until you get your money, post on their web site, post on the city forum web sites. Don;t let them rob you.