Happy Mothet's Day! Please share a photo of your mom 💗

Here’s a picture of me with my mom :grin: We live in different states so I didn’t get to see her today but I did get to talk to her :yellow_heart:

18 Likes

This is my mom with the baby I made for her (my first )

16 Likes

@lisalampe - Do any of you ladies age???

Here is my Mom and all her Grandkids in March, 2016.

17 Likes

My Mom with a recent baby! She gets to snuggle them all!

20 Likes

My Mom and me, taken a week before I moved to FL ~ I talk to her every day on the phone :heart: I was born when she was just 17, so we go back a looooong way :wink:

22 Likes

That is beautiful.

Awwww thanks for the compliment :blush:

1 Like

Awwww thanks :slight_smile: she is the sweetest person I know :slight_smile:

she’s the one in the blue tank shirt. She’ll be gone a year on July 24.

15 Likes

Here’s my mom, she’s technically my step-mom but the realist mom I ever had. God could not have hand picked a better mother for me, even if she didn’t give birth to me, there’s not a thread of difference. I owe everything to her! She’s with my youngest here!

16 Likes

Me, my mom and my son two Christmases ago

12 Likes

This is my mom a while ago. Probably 12 ish years ago.

13 Likes

My mom at Christmas. It’s hard for me to look at her and realize that she is 80 years old. She is an amazing lady and I am so blessed to have her as my mom.

13 Likes

This is my Mom, she passed away many years ago. She was in a car accident when I was 11 yrs old and was a quadriplegic. Always had a smile on her face even after the accident. When I had my 1st baby I went to see her the day I was released from the hospital and although she couldn’t hold him I laid his little body next to her head and she rubbed her cheek on his. So bitter sweet. I love her and she is my inspiration everyday.

14 Likes

I didn’t know that! Interesting

1 Like

All of your mothers are so beautiful! I was looking through my pictures to see if I had a recent mother daughter picture, and realized I don’t have any recent ones, it’s time to get those done! Here are the most recent pictures I have. Doesn’t my mom look young? She already has 10 grandchildren!

Sincerely,

Jessica

13 Likes

My oldest son graduated from college Saturday. We left there (Nashville) for our Pigeon forge/Gatlinburg vacation with the family. The photo I’m sharing is our family MD selfie. My parents, my husband and I, our six children, future DIL and another son’s girlfriend. BEST MOTHERS DAY EVER! I am blessed beyond measure!

8 Likes

My momma, and one of my precious granddaughters.

7 Likes

That is the sweetest darn picture!

1 Like

I got a new camera for Mother’s Day! LOL So I was snapping pics of everything, and when Kennadi put her head on Momma’s forehead, I just MELTED…That pic will be priceless one of these days.

3 Likes