Happy mail

Someone sent me some happy mail this week. It was totally unexpected, so thoughtful and it totally brightened my day.

If you have a little sunshine to spread find someone here on the forum and pop a little happy in the mail to them. It can be a candy bar, a sweet card, a bar of pretty soap…keep it simple and just because.

I am telling you it makes a person feel a little less alone and makes a day a little bit sweeter.

I am mailing a little happy to someone today, I want to keep this vibe going.

16 Likes

I love happy mail and also like sending to others as well. It true ur dues help brighten others day as well. And having it be unexpected even better

5 Likes

I got some happy mail the other day!!!
Lynn sent me a beautiful Byzantine cross that she painted herself…it is absolutely stunning!!!

Something that had to be a God thing bc it came right when I needed to know someone was thinking of me!!!

I am truly blessed to have such a sweet friend :heartpulse:

@lynn Thank you SOOO much!!!

23 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Makes me happy that you like it Cherie!

5 Likes

Wow! That is stunning painting @lynn !

3 Likes

I knowwww…right???

3 Likes

So pretty! I love the bright colors

4 Likes

BEAUTIFUL work Lynn.

2 Likes

Thank you all for commenting on it, I loved making it and was so happy Cherie liked it and was meaningful for her.

5 Likes

Wow, that is beautiful, Lynn! Is it on a wooden base?

@Gabriell Hi Gina! I think this is a great thread. I had planned to send out some happy mail soon myself. Glad someone made your day!

3 Likes

You are so right, Gabriell!! And this amazing community of beautiful women is so wonderful at spreading joy!! I’ve received a few packages from some of these dear ladies and they were times I needed it most. We are truly blessed to have met such incredible ladies through this art :gift_heart: Sometimes we just need that little pick me up to show us we are loved :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Yes , it is a little wooden cross that hangs on the wall (or wherever you want to put it).

3 Likes