Happy accidents

I painted baby Darren and accidentally rubbed the paint off his nose (don’t ask, it was idiotic).

It was something I could repair but thought maybe I needed to have fun with instead.

She is now Girdle and the second ever Haunted circus baby. I am totally making a lot more. I have some Frankenstein baby parts that are just waiting patiently.

Just thought it would be a fun share.

If you have a kit you are not excited about it has a flaw or you just need to take a fun detour consider playing.

Mermaids, fairies, cute little monsters…

There are no limitations.

39 Likes

Beautiful Gina!

Oh wow, so beautiful! You should show her to Sarah Mellman on Facebook, she is always looking for alternative reborn artists.

3 Likes

This! ^

2 Likes

What a happy little accident! It turned out precious! I love this little clown baby :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Girdle lol

1 Like

Adorable!

1 Like

Beautiful

1 Like

I love him! You are so creative~

1 Like

Adorable! :heart:

1 Like

So cute! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

He’s beautiful!

1 Like

She’s amazing! Are you going to sell her?

1 Like

Oh! I love this so much!! I’ve never seen such a delicately painted alternative doll! Absolutely beautiful! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Awwwww I love this !

1 Like

I agree! And she’s great to do prototypes for. :heart:

3 Likes

She’s beautiful, you sure know how to take a goof and make it into something awesome. I’ll bet with a name like Girdle she’ll grab someone’s heart and hold it very tightly too. Such a sweet little bud of a clown!

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Beautiful!!

2 Likes

I will list her on Etsy and Reborn’s next week. I have six babies ready to go just have to do photography.

4 Likes

I love her! The best accident ever :relieved:

1 Like