Happy 4th of July, just sharing pics

one of my clients pics of her Lil Darlings , at home dressed for the 4th (with her permission to share the pics)
all are my work, except Cammi

26 Likes

Wow wow wow! Your dolls are amazing😍

1 Like

thank you! Their Mommy and Daddy take such great pics, much better than mine for sure

Beautiful babies, all of them! :heart:️️

1 Like

Wow - someone sure loves toddlers. They all look so cute in their red, white and blue.

1 Like

These make me want to order about a dozen toddler kits. lol

2 Likes

WOW and WOW AGAIN!!! Sooooooo many gorgeous babies all in one place!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

They are all beautiful. Happy 4th of July to you too.:two_hearts:

1 Like

Love this pics! And wow. That is one serious collection! :grin:

Who is this cutie? My eye was immediately drawn to her for some reason.

3 Likes

They’re awesome!! Every one of them is just gorgeous!!

1 Like

this is Lily Beth by Ann Timmerman, one of my fav kits ever. She has such a serene looking little face <3

1 Like

thank you so much ladies… the toddlers are really addicting
here is a new pic from another client, of her Lil Darlings (the clients are friends, and take such cute pics)36603207_2046734965371054_2777676086148857856_n

9 Likes

I just checked out the Lily Beth kit. Your version is cuter than the prototypes. She really is beautiful.

I’ll get around to it one of these days. I’m not scared of painting a kit this big; just trying to hype myself up for rooting that big ole’ noggin. :joy:

1 Like

You obv know toddlers . Is there a pretty sleeper toddler? I only know of 2 and I’m not fond of their noses. Who are the 3 on the first step?

1 Like

thank you! Don’t discount wigs, there is a Swedish toddler artist in one of the FB groups, uses all wigs, that she trims and alters. They are really, really cute! I don’t even know if they are human hair or what they are made off, but look very nice!

1 Like

the only sleeping toddler I know if Arianna asleep. I have made her, but she has never been very popular, IMO. She is the exact Arianna kit, just the eyes are closed. that is the only one I ever noticed??

1 Like

Who are the 2 blondes in the last picture?

the twins in the matching rompers (blonde with pacifiers) are Elora by Jannie de Lange (with Arianna full legs)

1 Like

Oh My Goodness, what a wonderful collection she has of your dolls, you must be proud!! They are adorable dressed for the fourth of July!!

1 Like

thank you, my clients are much better at posing them, then I am. I am really proud of my work, but they really bring them to life :slight_smile:

1 Like