Halloween Costumes

Is anyone going to dress up your babies for halloween? I hope I will have my Twin A by then and my cousin is hoping to have her Ginger. We are going to dress them up cute. Any ideas?

3 Likes

I’ll probably make a costume for my little 8 inch silicone baby, but my reborns probably won’t get dressed up

1 Like

I have a Claudia from Interview with a vampire. She has fangs, so she is always dressed up. Lolol

14 Likes

She is so adorable!!! I love her!

1 Like

Thank you!!! :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning: She is made from the ROWAN kit. :heart:️

I recently bought a Halloween dress for my Aloenka. They’re a lot cheaper during the summer. :rofl:

1 Like

:jack_o_lantern:How about joining in on the Challenge! Everyone and any baby is welcome! Check out the rules!!!

3 Likes

We can’t enter unless we’ve never shown off the doll, though, right? Cause all my current reborns have been posted here. :rofl:

3 Likes

Same lol

1 Like

I will have Halloween babies but I can’t say anything about them because they are for the Halloween Challenge :wink:

4 Likes

I was thinking, “that kit looks familiar” as Im sitting here rooting Rowan LOL. I loved the Anne Rice Vampire books…I loved all her books actually.
I love her hair and her cute little fangs :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!!! I love Rowan!!! She is so versatile! And I love her size, she can wear really cute clothes😀 Anne Rice rules!

1 Like

My partner’s dollies are getting dressed up!! Xavier (Sally Brown) has a tiger costume, and we’re on the hunt for a Pooh costume to match for Jaxon (Kai Russell). I was surprised to find a costume small enough to fit Xavier, he’s only about 18 inches!

2 Likes

You can get things custom made in sizes on Etsy :heart:️

1 Like

You found her!!! THA K YOU LESSER!!! @jlesser MY CLAUDIA!!!