Halloween Challenge 2018 - Voting CLOSED

One of these entries stood head and shoulders above the rest for me. Absolutely amazing! I can’t wait to see who the artist is. The second vote is a five way tie that I just couldn’t decide. Perhaps I will revisit this thread later to make that decision.

4 Likes

They are all fantastic! Great Job everyone, Going to have to narrow my picks down unless I get 6 votes lol

4 Likes

Wow ! Hard to choose ! They are all amazing ! And unique ! Congratulations !

3 Likes

I just couldn’t resist the bat baby-how smart to hang him up!!

4 Likes

Wow! great job everyone. :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

Wow. I am blown away! These are all so amazing. How in the heck am I supposed to choose?!?! I’m with @Summer I may have eeny meeny it too, lol!

4 Likes

Wow- blown away! I need time to study these pics more before making a decision. They are all so awesome!!!

4 Likes

I love little Wednesday but really, everyone did an awesome job!

2 Likes

Omg I keep coming back to look at the awesomeness!! Can we take a minute to acknowledge the beautiful painting up there? Wow! So much depth goin on! And awesome sculpt choices. I love that sea creature thing! And the photos are great! The bat baby kills me! And the props for Wednesday- hilarious! The creativity here just blows my mind. An actual pumpkin child. I wanna find one of those when I get pumpkins this year! That cat is sooooo great!! And I’m just waiting for that little steam punky dummy to open her eyes and start telling me all about the industrial revolution. Ha! Omg I could go on and on! Best contest EVER!!!

13 Likes

Michael’s has fake pumpkins you can carve that would be perfect for that.

5 Likes

Good job on pulling this challenge off @AnnieSokay it is an amazing range of art forms that have appeared here and it all seems to be going very smooth .

5 Likes

@LillyBellesBabies Thank you, it was a lot of fun watching all of them come to life from the sculpts sent in. Great group of people for my first time.

5 Likes

WOW! Great job, everyone! :jack_o_lantern:

3 Likes

Will it be revealed who painted what baby? @AnnieSokay

6 Likes

@BusyBeeNursery Yes when I post the winners I will also post the names of everyone on top of their pics.

9 Likes

Your doing great @AnnieSokay !!!

6 Likes

These are all FANTASTIC! I haven’t voted, yet. I need more time to decide. Very hard to choose just 2.

5 Likes

AMAZING JOB EVERYONE! I enjoyed seeing all of your amazing artwork and had such a hard time choose only 2!

4 Likes

Don’t forget you get two votes!

5 Likes

Bump this up so people keep seeing it listed and remind them to vote. There are 2 more days of voting. :blush:

6 Likes