Halloween Challenge 2018 - Voting CLOSED

I feel like a proud Monster Mommy, lol!

11 Likes

They are all very good!! Very hard to pick only “1”. After a hard, hard time narrowing it down to three. I finally pick “6”!!

3 Likes

Ugh there’s one I wanted to vote for and was tossed between, I almost want to create another account just to vote again :joy::joy:

4 Likes

You get 2 votes!

4 Likes

Oh goodie, then I also pick “7”.

4 Likes

Right?! New account just to vote multiple times. Excellent idea :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

This is impossible!!! FANTASTIC work ladies :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Idk if I can narrow it down to only 2!! I may have to ennie meanie miny mo it out :smile: Seriously fabulous artistry! Y’all sure haven’t made this easy!!

7 Likes

Lovely work ladies. I didn’t have a hard time with this one, the two I chose just jumped right out at me!!

5 Likes

I had to pick between 6 different babies. I don’t want to say who I decided on so I don’t influence anyone.

4 Likes

Wow!! All the entries are GREAT! So imaginative. I have so many favorites. I’m going to have to study them for a while. So hard to choose just 2. Great job everyone!

3 Likes

Oh my, I can’t decide. :thinking:

4 Likes

Can I pick at least 4 of these babies/creatures? :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Great job everyone! These are amazing babies ! Wow -how do I pick just two ? :jack_o_lantern::ghost::smiling_imp::clown_face::innocent::heart:

5 Likes

I voted, but choosing just 2 was really tough.

5 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

You had to enter… you can vote for the babies at the top of the post. Thanks for sharing though!

5 Likes

this was way to hard to choose. I didn’t know there were than many 'alternative"ladies on here.Beautiful, scary work. They look like they are all winners to me.

4 Likes

These are all amazing! So hard to pick just two.
I can tell everyone worked really hard on these.

4 Likes

Wow some great work here! I’ll have to look at them a few times before I can choose, they’re all so good. Well done.

2 Likes