Halloween Challenge 2018 -Thoughts

No, I’m just saying that sharing WIPs is still sharing ahead of time. It doesn’t make any difference to me but the surprise of never having seen them before is kind of fun.

4 Likes

OK, I understand. @jeanhai I will keep everything in mind as I decide the rules and will be fair!

1 Like

Yup I agree that the surprise is super fun

2 Likes

Some great ideas, I would like to donate a couple of crocheted pumpkin and apple beanies for a small prize. Pm me if and when you would need them and how that would work if you decide!

5 Likes

What? That is so sweet of you!

1 Like

I would love to participate, and I think work in progress dolls should be allowed. Even if they’ve been shared on here…we all know how much a doll changes before it’s complete.

1 Like

I’d love to participate! I planned to take part in the last challenge, but then I had to pack everything away to move. I should be settled in my new home at the end of July and can get back to painting then. I’m going out of my mind without being able to paint! I already know exactly what I want to enter too. Can’t wait to get started!

Sounds nice @Hippurated I will be in touch. Thank you!
I agree @Katinafleming So no more sharing till I can figure out how to make it fair, lol.
@Bec1273 I understand that!

1 Like

@LillyBellesBabies @Sophiasdolls babies in costumes are fine!

1 Like

In the spirit of alternative babes, I’d be happy to donate this pink mohair from my shop as a prize :blush:

And I want to participate in this one too! Fun! Thanks so much for hosting, @AnnieSokay!

9 Likes

Thanks @Rainbowbabies pretty mohair, I will be posting rules tomorrow and will be in touch!

2 Likes

Wow, that’s some gorgeous hair!

2 Likes

I can give some bodies as prize.

5 Likes

Thanks @Leabelle I’m trying to figure out the rules, lol! I’ll get back to you soon also!

2 Likes

Will you need to be in the US to enter? Im in France
I LOVE Halloween, its my favourite holiday so It would be a lot of fun to do this.

1 Like

I don’t know why you would if only pictures are needed. I love Halloween, too. I still find somewhere to wear a costume every year.

1 Like

I would like to do the challenge if I’m able to squeeze one in. :blush:

1 Like

I was thinking of the prizes…money for shipping. Not that Im thinking Ill win but just thought Id ask :wink:

3 Likes

@RebornsbyZebra I wiill address that!

1 Like

Here is the new post!

3 Likes