Halloween Challenge 2018 -Thoughts

I would like to host a BB Halloween challenge 2018. I would like to get your thoughts on it and if anyone would be interested.

Of course Alternative and/or Realistic with a costume. I would like to keep it Bountiful Baby kits. Time to paint the ones you have sitting in the back of your closet. Entry would be the blank kit you are going to use. Deadline should be late September with time to vote and enough time to sell your baby in October for Halloween.

@Babies has agreed to help if needed - Thank you so much!

Please share your thoughts!

11 Likes

PMing you real quick :wink:

1 Like

Will it hafta be one you’ve never shared anywhere before?

1 Like

I think so, as that is usually how it goes with other Challenges. But I am open majority rules!

2 Likes

Ahw, I’ve actually been working on a Halloween baby, but it’s not a BB kit. Don’t have any left in my stash either… :frowning:

1 Like

me encanta la idea!!! participo!!!

2 Likes

I have never done well with Halloween I am usually the one that gets wringing wet losing the candy from a disintegrating paper bag :smile:
But I am good at looking at pictures and would love to vote , you need voters for a challenge I could be one of those .

2 Likes

Same! LOL. Halloween has never been nice to me. Broke my leg last Halloween. I too will be a voter.

2 Likes

There you go we got a line forming lets get this puppy going lol

1 Like

Sounds like lots of fun !!

1 Like

I think that will be very fun !

1 Like

Maybe have two categories…one for alternative and one for dressed up baby?

3 Likes

OK, so not just BB kits.
Do you think it will be ok if you have shown a WIP of your baby and not a finished product! Or do you prefer to keep it a newly painted kit only?

Yes Realistic in a costume is ok! There will be two categories @RebornsbyZebra

3 Likes

I don’t know, but how many entries can we do? :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

I’d be ripping furious! Have you contacted PayPal to tell them what he/she is doing?

1 Like

I am so sorry that is happening to you!

It has been reposted!

http://discourse.bountifulbaby.com/t/scammer-alert-from-simone/65701

1 Like

@Miss_Kitty I say as many as you want as long as the finished baby has never been shown anywhere.

We need more thoughts and interest in the Halloween Challenge!

2 Likes

Can wips have been shared, just to be clear :ghost:

I am going to Post rules soon. I think anything started, wip’s included, should be ok in my opinion. Since there are not many Alternative Baby Makers on this forum we need relaxed rules, lol!

2 Likes

Agreed, but some WIPs are almost done when shared.

1 Like