Hair stuff

hi everyone! What is the hair product yall said to get for styling the hair? I forget… I know it was something I could get at walmart!

I just use Johnson n Johnson baby detangler green bottle

1 Like

I was thinking something with a bit of hold… Like a gel?

I get a mild hair gel, I also use baby detangler and suave kids hair spray

Is it called something like ICE gel or similar? I can’t think of the name right now but I remember reading about it

1 Like

Clear ice?

1 Like

@AmyR777 is this the right one? @calimel? I think you both were the ones who were telling me about it. :heart:

I used to use silken child from Sally’s Beauty supply and I loved it. I cant find it anymore anywhere:(

1 Like

Thanks it CK!!! Bing bing! Silken child! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

It looks like it’s a discontinued product:-(

That wasn’t me on the gel. I use Silken Child. That’s been discontinued?

I don’t know… I searched all over online for it… And came up buckets!

It has been discontinued and I cant find it anywhere on the internet. That was the best hair stuff.

1 Like

So sad. :cry:

Well I was way off! When u said something with a hold and a gel, this is what came to mind, only hair gel stuff I’ve read about for reborning.

1 Like

I’m going to try it!