Hair for toddler. Is this enough?

My sister in law owns a salon and she had all this hair that was suppose to go to someone who makes wigs but the girl didn’t come get it. She gave it to me for my toddler. Will this be enough for Katie Marie?

4 Likes

It looks like it might be, but it’s an awful lot of colors for the same head.

2 Likes

I’m gonna try to use mostly the same colors and try to make it more natural highlights. It’s all I could get and it was free so as long as it’s enough I will have to try lol

2 Likes

There’s no such thing as too many colors for one head. My daughter has the most beautiful hair in the world…and it is all different colors. She was my calico baby and it got even prettier as she grew up. :heart_eyes:

image image image

18 Likes

She has beautiful hair!!!

1 Like

She has the same mixture as that stash you got. God just used all his leftover hair for her. The texture is even different. The blonde is really fine, the red is normal, and the brown is thick and coarse. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

She’s beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you. She will be 29 in a couple of weeks. :open_mouth:

3 Likes

That’s amazing!!!

1 Like

She’s beautiful and she does have beautiful hair, but it is unusual.

2 Likes

We are hoping baby Maven gets her momma’s calico hair. Achilles didn’t. He looks just like her except his hair and nose.

Do you have any extra colors in your hair?! She looks so much like you.

1 Like

She is beautiful and so is her hair! Sometimes I have come across a young child with different hair. It is always unique and everyone seems to love it.

1 Like

Is Baby Maven coming soon?

1 Like

Thank you. No. I have brown. Just brown. And I’m starting to get some gray. I’m 47 and have never dyed my hair. I kept saying that I would dye it when it started turning gray. But there’s not enough gray yet to justify that. So at this point I don’t imagine I will ever dye it. :woman_shrugging:t2:

Very soon! She’s due in 3 weeks. :blush:

1 Like

Wow! That’s so neat how she has so many colors. My husband has always told me his was like that growing up, but when I met him it was mostly dark brown. My niece had ash blonde hair, not even a hint of red in her hair. Until she turned about 6 or 7, can’t remember exactly, it started turning red and she ended up with completely red hair ( she’s 19 now)

1 Like

That is wonderful! New babies and grands and great grands are the best! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know I don’t have what it takes to keep up the roots. So, mine will be natural. It is partially grey now, mostly in the front part. The back part is still brown – no grey.

2 Likes

Same! I’m too lazy for the upkeep. I can’t be high maintenance. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like