I need to order more hair… Which color should I use for this one❤️

6 Likes

Dark blonde!

1 Like

Light baby brown! :smile:

1 Like

Like this…???

2 Likes

I agree with Willow, light baby brown would be lovely. Blonde would be good too.

2 Likes

I think either light brown or blonde would work well with her complexion. I have a slight preference for the brown, but she’d look great either way.

1 Like

I ordered the blonde above, and I will mix it with baby brown:-) thank you ladies!!! I was wondering because all my babies always have lighter hair… I was thinking I should get a med. brown to throw in the mix!!!

2 Likes

Looks like you’ve already decided on hair but just wanted to add in that I love him! His coloring is wonderful!

2 Likes

Post pictures when you do! I’ve always wanted to combine hair colors but my dolly dollars are stretched so I was using up what I had first!

2 Likes

Ok! I will!!

1 Like

That sounds like a great plan Piglet, that blonde hair looks really pretty. Angela’s I presume? I love her hair.

1 Like

Yup!!!:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️She is awesome!!!

Yay!!! This is my last before doll ban. Now it’s going to take me forever to remember how I did it!!! :scream::scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

Beautiful baby, Nikki!

1 Like

Thank you Amy:-) :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

Piglet, I think this is the best baby you have done!! Don’t take too long of a break you definitely don’t want to forget how to do this!!! Is this your only Presley asleep? He is really nice, will you be putting him on Reborns.com? DON"T FREAKIN" GIVE HM AWAY—you get a good price for him!!!

2 Likes

Yes, I agree with Lynn that you should get a good price for this one!

1 Like

I agree beautiful baby, can’t wait to see the finished pics❤️

1 Like

Thank you all:-) yes, I like this one. Even cute bald!!! Lololol No… I’ll do hair lolololll it always makes me nervous. Getting to the end… And then praying things keep going along well… Lolol

1 Like

I just love this baby…you have done a beautiful job!..I currently have mine out sitting on my desk so that I can do him for myself for Christmas - only it will be after Christmas before I actually have time to reborn him…He is going to be my Christmas present to me this year…lol

1 Like