Guess who I found ! We can make this a game too!

A baby I have been wanting for a long long time, I think she needs a little love but I have tons she is new and signed and dated only 33 out of 100 ( signed that is) and no longer available and very sought after have you guessed huh huh huh??? Hey this is fun !

2 Likes

Coco Blick?

Lol no if I did I would give her to @B5525 though feel bad for her I am looking for her one right now.

2 Likes

Aww :*

That was sweet…

Serenity?

Since we are the only ones playing Helen I’ll tell ya, no serenity I had 2 of one I melted :sob: her. I found wait for it !!!, Lizzy by Adrie Stoete yea!! Doin happy dance on tippy toes o yeah !

4 Likes

Coco is on sale at irresistible she is 150.00 for the kit.

1 Like

Lizzy is so beautiful! Yeah!! Glad you got her!

2 Likes

Oh, my gosh…Lizzy is another one of those sold out kits I love and want someday! You lucky duck! Enjoy her!

3 Likes

I’ve been looking all over for Lizzy!!! I so jealous but so happy for you to have found her!!! Awesome!!! :grinning:

3 Likes

I’m so glad you got her! That’s great.

2 Likes

There is a Lizzy on eBay right now!!

What! Grrrr

Dang it I would of done a buy it now. But to late now I already got her and she is signed by adrie # 33 out of 1000 so I still didn’t do to bad I got her for a good price

3 Likes

@izzy why aren’t u in school? U sick? R u ok?

Yeah I’m out sick but I’ll b ok. I just need a day off. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lizzy-with-Love-kit-by-Adrie-strote-/271972280326?hash=item3f52cfa806

1 Like

Yeah I know ! Grrrrr izzy found it they want 400.00 buy it now I already bought one now ! :no_mouth:

That is a lot of $$$…especially if you live in Canada with our dollar so low right now…plus shipping and import charges…and if you want to keep her cause you love her, which I do…!!..happy for you though having bought one…!!..congratulations…:purple_heart:

1 Like

O yeah mine is a KEEPER !

1 Like