Grounded

I buy all my kits with money my dolls have made. Otherwise I could not, in good conscience continue with a hobby that costs so much money. I guess, as hobbies go though, it’s not so expensive. It just seems expensive to me because it’s just for me. If I was spending the same amount of money on things for the kids or household, it wouldn’t bother me at all.

3 Likes

Haha, i hear ya, I also have a prepaid PayPal my cash card. Everytime I go grocery shopping I get $20 or so cash back and then when I get a good chunk saved up I go put it on my PayPal card! Bc my husband would flip if he seen how much money goes into this, on top of all my spare time going to my dolls!

3 Likes

Whooow im going to have to be careful.here!..i only use cash too or thru paypal but just bought 3 kits on a short paycheck .couldntbstop myself !!!sales!!..and now scrimping to get through these last few days until Wed.PAYDAY!
Darn me.
I was kicking myself but dont feel too bad now… seeing all you ladies stash of goodies.
I have Nobody to blame me or yell at me…but myself. although my son looked at my first doll kit ever said as he walked past… waste of money.
Huhh to him maybe.
So this coming pay check ill be good…Ill only buy one…just one .right…?right?

I used all my gift cards from friends and family when I get them for bday and Christmas, Mother’s Day ,etc. but sometimes a preorder or deal comes along and then this happens…

6 Likes

I’m with you almost every day I have something coming in the mail, my husband čałls me a hoarder and boy he is right, except I am an organized hoard and know what I have just have a problem saying no to anynkit that I love.

2 Likes

My hubby just watched your clip with me. He laughed then turned to me and said, “It’s you!” :laughing:

1 Like

How many kits do you have?

LOL! That is funny. My hubby would have a cow.

I can’t get a pic of mine as they are stored elsewhere, but I think I have in the region of 90 kits and half of those SOLE’s. My plan is to buy while I’m still working and hopefully still have many to reborn or sell when I retire. Meanwhile, I reborn as a hobby because time is limited. But saying that, I really must cut back on my buying …err… but not yet. Like everyone else here I’m addicted to those gorgeous kits. sigh

1 Like

OMG I’m jealous!!! Just looking at all the kits and not even seeing who they are is giving me the shakes and a rapid heartbeat!!! Yes I admit I am addicted!!

2 Likes