Grew some eyebrows

My first ever baby grew some eyebrows! Opinions?

3 Likes

Eyebrows are usually more in a "v"shape than straight. The high seem ok to me.
Hum…is it intentional that you didn’t do the creases ?
The color is so pale… I certainly don’t want to discourage you in any way, it just seem unfinished to me.
Don’t be affraid to add colors !

1 Like

I was super nervous with this doll. The creases are done just really light. I’m planning on taking more of a risk on the next one. This one is for a seven year old anyway so it’s not to big of a deal for me lol. Thanks for the advice! I will keep that in mind!:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

There is also more color than it shows in the pictures. The lighting and my phone camera are washing it out. But it is pretty pale lol

1 Like

I am sure this child will be happy !

2 Likes

Thank you! They are darker in person.

Wow…I wish I could make lines that fine :slightly_smiling_face:

The brows are a little high- place them halfway in between the place you have them now and the eyelid crease. And you should have some hairs coming up from the bottom and pointed towards the outside of the face and some coming down from the top. That’s what creates the “v.”

I think it is great that you can accept some criticism. It will grow you as an artist much faster :wink: keep it up :+1:

8 Likes

Thanks for the tips! I will keep that in mind for the next one!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Aww your baby’s cute!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I just did my baby’s eyebrows this morning using a prisma pencil. He’s not red in person though. Lol! He’s a older 4 month old baby!

3 Likes

Those brows are awesome!! Very cute.

2 Likes