GREEN. Odorless mineral spirits

While walmarting today, I happened upon eco friendly green odorless mineral spirits. The brand is KLEAN STRIP green. Has anyone tried this? I love being green… Unless it messes up my babies!

Does it say what’s in it?

I tried this and was not impressed. At first it was great and the odor was not bad. But then I read the instructions and saw that you are supposed to shake well. Once I did that it became cloudy white instead of clear and it lightened the colors I was mixing because it now had color. As far as I can tell, once you mix it up it stays mixed up. I’m using mine strictly for brush cleaning now. I’d like to be “green” and use chemicals that are a bit safer but this one just didn’t work out for me.

1 Like

My first two babies were painted using this… It worked fine for me but I didn’t care for the milky appearance. So I ony use this now if I am out of the other.

It says it can be fatal if swallowed!

dont use that one…it is white not clear

1 Like

this is one i like. although it does have some odor to it. i have gotten the one in the white bottle and it is like a thick creamy consistancy and is white

1 Like

Thank you! I went and switched it out:-) I may not be green, but I’m not cloudy either;-) lol

1 Like