Green babies

Vote for your choice for our green baby. Anyone have an out of the box baby can email me tomorrow. Well poo! Just vote for 1 of the 3 babies. I did something wrong/ Imagine that!

Why are there 5 spots to vote and only 3 babies? Thanks for doing this!!

I voted beautiful babies ladies!

time to vote everyone! The front and the backs of the babies will be added together as one baby. I will have to figure out how to do 2 pictures as 1 vote.

What sculpt is baby #2?

— Begin quote from “prettybabydolls”

it may be my browser - but I can’t vote - when I click the vote now under the last picture - it says - you must select one option - but I don’t see anything. Anyways, it is probably my browser - I vote baby number 1 - I love the staging and nod is such a cutie.

— End quote

There is a small DOT on the right side of each photo. Pick one and then click the “vote now”

Only 36 members have voted in this poll. Debora Jenkins is working to keep some fun going on here… VOTE!!

— Begin quote from “sandys sweethearts”

my computer wont show where to click…I vote for baby #2

— End quote

There is a small “dot” to the right if each photo that is VERY hard to see!

— Begin quote from “prettybabydolls”

— Begin quote from “pia”

What sculpt is baby #2?

— End quote

I think that is Eliott or jewel. probably elliot because he doesn’t have the lines in his forehead like she does.

— End quote

That Elliott is SO much cuter than the BB gallery photo… Makes me consider that kit…

Congratulations #2 whoever you are??

Hello ladies! I finally have time to announce the winner I have the winner with 41% of the vote is Victoria Ward and the second with 34% of the vote is Karen Potter and third place with 24% is Pia Allen
Congratulations ladies.