Great news! Two BB dolls in a movie scene! :)

I’m so happy, guys!

Yesterday I was contacted by a movie producent who wanted my dolls to be used as props for a movie scene! We’ve signed the contract today, and I will get a nice fee for a day of filming. Yaay!

BB’s Cozy K. Smith and Tayla Pratt will be used, as well as Jody Murray and Rosebud Berenguer. How exciting is this?

It’s good to be the only reborner in my country

congratulations!

WOW that is so exciting! Congrats

Congratulations!!!
You are doing very well I am so proud

Thats amazing!!! Congratulations!!!

You go girl!!!

Fantastic! Sometime post a photo of them if you can.

— Begin quote from “Friki”

I’m so happy, guys!

Yesterday I was contacted by a movie producent who wanted my dolls to be used as props for a movie scene! We’ve signed the contract today, and I will get a nice fee for a day of filming. Yaay!

BB’s Cozy K. Smith and Tayla Pratt will be used, as well as Jody Murray and Rosebud Berenguer. How exciting is this?

It’s good to be the only reborner in my country

— End quote

Congratulations on this. We are happy for you.

Bountiful Baby

congratulations!!!

Congratulations!!

Martina, that is so wonderful to have the recognition and money and still get to keep your babies. Did they all “audition”? And the producer chose three? I am so excited for you… I about peed my pants when I read your post.

No audition! The producer wanted a few dolls with newborn look, I’ve showed what I had, and he chose not three, but five at the end. The new addition will be my unreborned lullaby Berenguer for the birth scene. They needed a full vinyl baby as well I can’t wait to see that scene, but it will probably be a few months

That is so amazing, so excited for you. Let us know how it all goes. Doing a happy dance for you!!!
Hugs, Sonja G

Thank you all for cheering on me! I love you, guys!

The name of the movie is “Svinjari”. Means literally - “pig breeders”. But has nothing to do with pigs, it’s a story of a spoiled rich kid who needs to take over his family’s job, but all he wants to do is chase ladies, drink and have a good time. Don’t know nothing more of the script yet.

In the meantime they made some changes and will have a birth scene as well. So they needed one more, full vinyl doll. I’ve lended my unreborned Lullaby Berenguer. They will make some special effects with that one, use fake movie blood and such. Should be interesting

That’s wonderful CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Thank you! The dolls were returned to me yesterday, safe and unharmed

I was told to expect a call from a national TV station as well, they seem to need a doll for their program. Yaay again! I’ll keep you posted!

Another movie production is interested in my dolls! They will come over today and maybe another contract will be made. This is so exciting!!! Wish me luck!

Wow! Seems like you are becoming famous! Congratulations! Wish we could see them even if we might not understand the language. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

That’s awesome! Congrats!