Great got a custom order for a Elsa newborn for a Birthday

So, I think I am going to use Jake 21 inches for an Elsa (Frozen) newborn. I am thinking big eyes, what you guys think? What kit would you use and have you any orders for fantasy babies? I will do white prismapencil and very blonde mohair :smiley:

6 Likes

Yup! How fun! Are you gonna make an outfit? You could do a onesie dress using Frozen fabric!

1 Like

yes I though I could get a out fit premade and resize it for an infant like into a long gown or romper :smiley:

2 Likes

Jake would be cute. :slight_smile: what about Asher awake, kimber or shyann for other suggestions? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

those are great suggestions :smiley: Thank you :smiley:

2 Likes

Using this as idea, I think you could start with a long sleeved onesie and add fabric to the bottom like this. You could either cut at the chest and sew on the bottom blue and snowflake fabric, or leave the oneie intact and sew this around, but that might be more difficult. You could even make the snowflake layer a cape of sorts, that is sewn or fastened with snaps or velcro at the shoulders.

3 Likes

oh thank you ! :smiley:

Kendal has big beautiful eyes ( bigger than Jake), I think she would make a beautiful Elsa.

2 Likes