Gotta love the PO

So I was really excited to see that Saoirse’s tracking had updated from delivery date being Tuesday to this morning…well the mail truck pulls by and drops off this lovely box…

I mean what even is this? They must’ve played a good game of soccer with this box and then gotten it stuck in a tornado or something…I just don’t understand. :joy:

@WillowsWeeOnes no worries, baby is fine! I’ll take some pics of her cute self soon. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Oh No!!! I am glad she is ok, but the PO should REALLY be more careful!! :frowning: I packed her so tight and safe too. I am so sorry this happened!

2 Likes

Oh My Goodness!!! WTH? Glad baby is okay!

1 Like

Aaaaaahhhh! Lately my boxes have been looking just like that . I personally stopped my mail carrier and asked him why. He checked on it and now the last 2 only came with one side ripped open. I still recieved everything, so mby they were checking to see what I’ve been getting? Annoying! Glad you received your baby early and she was okay. :slight_smile: I can’t wait to see pictures. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nah it’s ok, Willow! Look how freaking cute she is! Pics don’t do her justice, her coloring is sooo much better in real life! It’s just that my phone doesn’t like taking good pics unless it’s outside in natural light. Even the window I have her next to isn’t enough. :unamused:

18 Likes

Aww, she is so cute all put together! What will you name her? :wink: :heart:

3 Likes

So happy she’s fine!!! That box looked scary lol she’s beautiful :yellow_heart: How many inches is she?

2 Likes

Thanks ladies! I’m going to keep her name Saoirse because that’s what I’m used to calling her. She’s 18-19". :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have been so curious, how do you pronounce her name? I always said it “Sar-sha” or “Sar-oice”

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s ‘Seer-sha’. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Really??? Wow, I was wrong the whole time! I never knew it was pronounced with “seer” at the beginning! :smile:

3 Likes

Well I’ve been thinking it was Sa-roice… lol

But I looked it up and Izzy is right, of course. lol

1 Like

Lol I always pronounced it Sao-rice…then one day I saw this video that mentioned that it was Irish and you pronounced it ‘Seer-sha’ and I was like crap. :joy: This is coming from the girl who though that yacht rhymed with hatchet for the longer than I would like to admit. :joy:

5 Likes

How do you pronounce this??? Lol :joy:

She is adorable!! so cute!

1 Like

That is exactly what happened to me. I was like, hey that sounds so much prettier. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh yea, I love love love her! She’s a dream baby for sure!

1 Like

Love her…Congrats Izzy and lovely work Willow…She is so cute!!! :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks ladies!

Thank you, Michelle! :heart: No, he hasn’t made another baby yet. He is too busy with work. Sigh…

3 Likes