Good scrunched up small newborn kit?

I haven’t picked up a paintbrush in a while but finally feel like doing a little painting. Are there any scrunched up small newborn or preemie kits out there? I have Noel Auer and would like to use a kit from my stash but feeling uninspired. Who else is a little cuddly scrunch? Preemie to small newborn size would be great! Show me your favorites!!

1 Like

I love Thomas Auer. Here’s my version:

2 Likes

Trouble is scrunched up and little. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I preordered this one and I think she is out now :slight_smile:

Thomas and Noel are adorable together because they are the same size but I’m not sure how easy Thomas would be to find now. Trouble is tiny as well but not really scrunched up face. Romilly is very small but again not overly scrunched up. Unfortunately the few really scrunched up just born faces are larger 20inch kits like Azelia Eagles, her head is huge compared with Noel’s. I think she is supposed to be 19 inches but to me her head is way too big for that size body. Levi has scrunched up limbs as well and is tiny.

I love my Thomas too!

1 Like

My favorite right now.
Franklin by Elisa Marx
NOT MY PIC!
franklin

4 Likes

@AnnieSokay, may I ask what you did with his eyes? Did you cut them out and insert eyes or just paint that little area dark? I have a Franklin and haven’t done him yet cause not sure what to do with his eyes. I think it actually call for putting eyes in him? No?
edit to add: BTW, he is adorable!!

1 Like

That is not my pic, lol! I wish it was. I can’t wait to see yours and what you do with his eyes!

Oh sorry, why didn’t I see the post saying it wasn’t your baby!! LOL

1 Like

Are you asking for a scrunched up face or scrunched up limbs. I assumed limbs. But it looks like most assumed face. If it’s face, Azalea is a great choice.

2 Likes

I just added that when you asked about it. :blush: I knew better, I should have done that in the first place.

Oooh now that you mention Marx, she has lots of scrunchy faced babies! Edwin, Elwin, and Adelina are all excellent choices.

1 Like

Ben Loui Marx is a tiny scrunchy newborn. This is one I have that I did a few years ago as a portrait baby of one of my sons.

5 Likes

Max? He might not be a favorite but just to get back into the swing of things.