Gluing in rooted lashes?

What does everyone use to glue in rooted eyelashes?

1 Like

I use Aleene’s Tacky glue on the inside. I use OKAY TO WASH IT fabric glue for the hair because it’s waterproof and flexible.

2 Likes

I use this glue from Hobby Lobby for everything - gluing hair, eyelashes, eyes, magnets inside.
It dries clear and flexible, and doesn’t stink.

7 Likes

Thank you so much🤗

You get this to hold your magnets? You must have to leave them over night?

1 Like

Yes, I leave it overnight for magnets, or eyes. And even do it twice. I never in a hurry.

2 Likes

I always leave my glues to dry overnight too. What are you using that you don’t need to?

1 Like

I use liquitex ultra matte gel, which is what I also use to glue my hair and magnets. It has no odor, holds very well and stays a little bit flexible in case the baby ever needs to be re-rooted or anything.

2 Likes

Thank you Emma.

1 Like

I use E6000 and it has to dry overnight as well but it grabs a lot faster than that Crafter’s pick. Maybe I will try that one though as this one stinks and leaves a stringy mess if you are not careful.

3 Likes

I use e6000 on magnets but Tacky glue on hair. I tried E600 on hair once and, oh my gosh, it pulled most of the hair inside the head.

3 Likes

Oh no.
Thats not good.

No, I would never use it on hair. Back when I could still root I did use the crafter’s pick on hair or the liquitex matte gel which works very well also.

2 Likes

I use E6000 too.

I use Liquitex Matt medium to glue the hair, eyelashes and the hair magnet (I add extra glue and put a felt circle over it. I use E-6000 for the pacifier magnet.

2 Likes

Thank you Pia!