Glass bead size

wow…there is quite a difference. I have the smaller size already. I bought mine from an auto supply store in Windsor called Princess Auto. I would like to buy the larger beads in bulk too. Thanks for posting the picture.

1 Like

Yes that is what I currently have for the limbs

3 Likes

just found this on ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Glass-Bead-MIL-No-3-20-30-Sieve-25-lbs-Reborn-Doll-/113623565589

5 Likes

Thanks a bunch!! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Seems that they re-stock their inventory! Great! Thank you for posting that!

2 Likes

Oh yay!

1 Like

They only have 8 25lb boxes left. 3 have sold in the last 10 minutes.

3 Likes

One was mine! :wink: :kissing_heart: Thank you!

2 Likes

I got one also!

1 Like

Y’all are fast as lightning!!! Lololol

2 Likes

I wrote them a message so they will keep stocking for us :grinning:

3 Likes

I wish I had the money to buy another 50 lbs but I have to leave the money for Ducklin in my PayPal account.

1 Like

She’s worth it!!! I love her Jesn!

I just bought these from Abrasive Armory. They come is smaller amounts also.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Glass-Bead-MIL-No-1-12-14-40LBS-LARGEST-BEAD-SIZE-AVAILABLE-Reborn-Doll/121966700895?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

2 Likes

May I ask where do you use the larger size beads? In the limbs?

1 Like

I use the large beads in the body. I purchase smaller glass beads from Harbor Freight that I use in the limbs. Harbor Freight beads are a lot less expensive but I’d never use them in the body because they are so fine.

On another note I always use the beads out on my back deck. I used to do it on my dining room table. As much as I thought I had cleaned it up my husband would put his dinner plate down and it would slide around like it was on a shuffle board table. Haha!

2 Likes

Lesser gets them at Walmart. I think she said size 50-70. Hey lesser… @jlesser :kiss::kiss::kiss:

1 Like

I read wrong, YES , the limbs. Sorry for the fake call Lesser! I love sending her the Bat-signal! She’s our superhero!

3 Likes

:heart: :bat: :heart:

Yes I only use the smaller beads in the limbs

4 Likes

Lololol bat girl! :heart:

1 Like