Giving air dry a shot

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I hope every baby paints as well. Lol

Awesome air dry baby :two_hearts:

1 Like

He looks amazing! Better than any of my air dry babies! My experience trying to switch has been extremely difficult, I think your doing a fabulous job!

1 Like

He looks great!

1 Like

Are these the same thing as the ones from Ultimate Fusion?

Beautiful Job with air dry! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I have not had ones from UF but if they are pens that you can put water or water mixed paint in and change out the felt tips when they wear out then yes.

1 Like

Wow awesome job!

1 Like

So, is that all you put in it is water?

I have not used mine yet. MG uses hers by mixing up her vein coloring and painting them on with this. I kinda forgot I bought these until I saw this post. I have had them a while now.

1 Like

I think I need to play with mine a bit. I used it once and felt it made the paint smear and I was too afraid to use it again for fear of taking off other layers :grimacing:

1 Like

It definitely can if you rub hard. I force dry my layers with a blow dryer so they are kind of set anyway, then a light touch with this doesn’t usually cause any problems. I also love to use it to keep the nails clean until I’m ready to paint them.

1 Like

I don’t force set as i don’t paint everyday so there isn’t a need, however I can’t remember if I was a couple layers deep when I used it? It just made me nervous as I was working on a custom and wasn’t about to have to strip that head LOL! I need to mess with it on a practice head so I’m familiar with it when I need it!

1 Like

I don’t blame you. I’d be scared on a custom too!

I actually have a second reason for force drying. It cuts down on the dust that I have to pick out of the paint later.

1 Like

I don’t have that problem at all since I cut way back on the amount of mediums I use. I used to have lint and hair and dust clinging to the kit…it was awful :confused:

1 Like