Getting fed up with customers!

I had customer contact me wanting to return baby after having it 2 and 1/2 months. Said daughter does not want it anymore. Wants to buy different one.
Wow!!! Let’s see what PayPal will do.
Getting tired, worn out by customers!! Ughhhhhhhhh

4 Likes

I’d say sorry, no refunds or trade outs. That’s crazy!!!

2 Likes

Wow. People never cease to amaze me (in bad ways). If I wasn’t happy with a baby I would try to return it when I got it, not 2 months later. If the story is true her daughter isn’t very appreciative. Surely PayPal will side with you. It would be ridiculous if they did not.

1 Like

Tell her she is welcomed to buy another one, but you can’t trade😊

1 Like

Right??Nope, not letting her trade…I would take a loss, cannot sell it as new then.My policies are all over every outlet I sell on. Sorry you are bored with your baby, but Im not taking a hit for you on this one… what kind of parent allows this? She got doll last week of June. Says nothing wrong, just wants a refund to buy new baby…ummm ok???

2 Likes

Save that email! PayPal won’t refund simply because you’ve changed your mind.

5 Likes

Ughh. Im getting so fed up. So stressed its not funny. I cant stand the few customers that think they can pull one over on artists. Paypal seller protection is almost non existent . We shall she if she actually files a dispute. She says kindly give me your address so I can return doll for a full refund…yeah ok. After 2 plus months I think it is. Who knows what doll would look like.

2 Likes

The nerve of some people. Do they not understand that they are buying an artist created piece? I guess not. I’d tell her that and that even Walmart doesn’t accept returns after 30 days.

1 Like

unfortunately paypal policy is now 180 days…ridiculous! So, a buyer can buy anything, use it for six months then return. Of course you and I know they will lie and say something was wrong with it in order to get their $ back. That’s why I kept email of her saying it was just change of mind after over two months. Seriously have not heard anything from her negatively.

3 Likes

Wow, crazy people sometimes

She has to resale the baby herself and deal with the problem . after 2,5 months it is nothing to do with you. People are just crazy . usually the doll would be coming back used, worn and dirty as hell . no refund, no trade . her daughter I am sure has more $$$$ from Birthday, Christmas etc. Then you .

1 Like

That is ridiculous!! Who needs 180 days?

2 Likes

Right…PayPal used to be 45 days, now 180…just great for us sellers huh?

3 Likes

Maybe it’s me?? Two crazies in one month??? I ship about four dolls a month, never had these crazy scenarios.:scream::scream::scream::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

That is just ridiculous! Omgosh. What is wrong with people? Thats like wearing a pair of jeans for two months and then taking them back to the store for a new pair… Um, no.

1 Like

I would think if you put on the invoice, no exchanges or refunds, or all sales final, then PayPal should have to abide by you as the seller . Since you covered what was needed before hand . So I just wouldn’t worry about it , don’t get stressed over it. Just over look some people😊

I’ve learnt that a lot of people want free stuff, or hand outs, it’s sad, because I do enjoy helping people at times, but some expect if they complain enough you’ll give in to them . I personally feel they shouldn’t be even buying reborns, if their just gonna complain and be negative , it’s not like they haven’t seen and read about what they’ve purchased.:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

She is a NUT! they’re out there though… :unamused: .You shouldn’t have any problem with this one but it’s just annoying and unneeded stress till it is settled…So sorry this happened to you…Keep us posted… :smile:

I remember when Walmart took returns without question and time limit. They had to stop that when people would bring back items like their lawnmowers and grills after the summers. I saw someone bring back a hair dryer that was obviously years old and get a new one. To take advantage of a policy like that is the same as stealing in my book. It’s a way of life for some people, though. A coworker told me that his uncle does this. He complains enough and gets discounts and freebies for nearly everything. So, basically, he’s a crook and a jerk.

5 Likes

I think 180 days is very reasonable for all sort of items, such as appliances, which would normally have much longer warranty. But that does make it bit difficult for us. There should be exemptions for this. Especially for 2nd had items. However, this woman does not claim there is a problem, and most likely will not even start PP claim.

1 Like