Get a load of this comment

“Ok so I’d like a custom order- I want it to look like this one- (one of my past dolls), except I want so and so hair color and style, and this color eyes, and a birthmark here, but (HERES THE KICKER) I don’t want to pay for it until it’s done, I need to see it before I commit to paying for it. “
Insert Massive Eye Roll here lol

15 Likes

Umm…yea, that’s not how it works! Bless it!

5 Likes

Ummmmm…NO

:roll_eyes:

5 Likes

the nerve of some people :expressionless:

2 Likes

Sorry lady. Make your own doll. IMG_7760

19 Likes

I had some pictures of my Aspen/Leif twins on Facebook and last night my phone started going nuts. Alert after alert.

By the time I got to it, one lady had hit the button to comment “Interested!” 7 times.

I asked her to please send her Paypal address for invoicing if she’d like to purchase. Then she deleted all of the comments.

I put my phone down. Another alert, “Are your prices firm?” ($400 for both twins) “Yes.”
Then she deleted that comment.

Then my phone starts blowing up… TWENTY SEVEN “Interested!” comments!

I mean, thanks for being so Interested!, but I’m going to need some money if you want them!!

10 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’ve had all kind of “interested” people, one even asking me for safety photos. Okay, no problem, but plan on buying it after you see it?

I’m going to start asking for a safety pic of their money. We can trade pics. :rofl:

23 Likes

LOL…good idea :wink:

2 Likes

That is hilarious!! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Lol Love it!!

2 Likes

Some people put lol and they not really laughing! I literally laughed so hard “we can trade pictures​:joy::joy::joy:”…lol so funny

2 Likes

Haha, wow. Some people…

1 Like

HAHA this is way too much

1 Like

Haha! that Oklahoma for Sweet Brown. Hilarious :joy:

What a comedian!! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

That’s hilarious!!

1 Like

Craziest request I’ve had was a lady who found my number on my Facebook page. She started texting me in the middle of the night (she’s in the same time zone, and she knew which time zone I was in.) She started with a picture she had saved from someone’s etsy. She wanted that exact baby. Then it escalated to wanting the baby to pee and poop and be able to take a bath. Then she wanted it to have a heart beat. Then she wanted it breathing. Then I blocked her. Really lady…it’s illegal to sell that kind of baby and if I were still in the business of making that kind of baby, I would do like the rest of those I made, I would keep it for myself. Call me greedy. But that kind of babies are my keepers. :wink:

3 Likes