Gabriela and her turkey body

After all my defense of turkeys (don’t remember which thread that is, just that it’s not supposed to be a turkey thread :woman_shrugging:t2:) I get this! This is the $69 Gabriela kit with Gabriela limbs from MacPherson with body added. Should have known better than to add the body. :grimacing: All I can say is WTF?! :flushed:
Seriously?! What is that?!
Turkey legs :turkey:
Monkey arms :monkey:
Shrunken head :scream:
I can’t even :woman_facepalming:t2:

So, I’m looking for a better body. Personally I think she just needs capped arms, just enough to create a shoulder, and full legs. But this is the only body I can find on any of the sites that looks like it might work. It’s at Irresistibles. If anyone has any other suggestions, please let me know.

AND DON’T ADD THE BODY IF YOU BUY THIS KIT FROM MACPHERSON!!! :tired_face:

7 Likes

I’ve never had much luck adding bodies at macphersons:( I feel your pain!

2 Likes

I wish they would show a picture of the suggested body so we could know what we are getting. I trusted that this would work. @MacPhersonCrafts please take this body off the listing for Gabriela. :grimacing:

3 Likes

That does not look like the right body to me! That is a body for bent 3/4 legs not straight standing legs. Maybe wrong Gabriella body, there are two different Gabriellas!

The $69 version allows you to choose from 4 different sets of limbs. Two are standing, two are sitting. But one of the sitting sets is full limb. All of the legs look full length to me. I don’t know what option this body is supposed to go with. :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

I got her too but with different limbs as I am doing a limb switcheroo with a few babies, long story. Please let me know what you end up doing.

2 Likes

@NancyW might be able to help

2 Likes

Omg with the turkey body!!!

2 Likes

I don’t know why these bodies look like this!! I always wish they would tuck them in at certain areas

1 Like

Thank you for tagging us here Katina so we can address this issue.
First off we did take this body off as the fabric stretches way too much to work properly for a larger body.
If you EVER have any issues we are very fast to resolve or refund but we need to know what the problem is via our Help Desk.

Please…Always go to our help desk so we know what is going on.
We would have sent you a replacement right way or given a refund on the body with no questions asked. If you can pop on there then I will arrange a refund today.
hUgs Brenda XO

6 Likes

I was confused why you had this body as we took it off about three months ago.
The only order I did see for you for this doll kit was dated back to October of 2018 so this now makes sense why you have the wrong one.
If you can slip onto the help desk we will send the money back.
hUgs B

3 Likes

Thanks, that’s why I didn’t file any claim. This purchase was so long ago, I don’t expect a refund. I should have checked the kit when it first arrived. Instead, I left it bagged up and put it in the bin. I just wanted to make sure nobody else got this body. And now I just need to know which body is the correct one. :wink:

2 Likes

@Katinafleming Oct 2018 is not that long period of time :slight_smile: . If company with a great customer service offer you refund or replacement as they realize that their product does not fit their standards - take it. Can’t wait to see your Gabriela photoshooted as all you presentations are so clever and cute!

4 Likes

Katina…please never assume that we will not respond or do our utmost to solve your problem via our Help Desk.
We fully realize that the body was not working & would have refunded it regardless of time passed.
We have now done this for you today.
.I am very glad you did tag us on this forum to bring this to our attention…however we always want to hear directly from you if you feel there is any issue. :wink:
hUgs Brenda XOXOOX

5 Likes

I totally agree!! :hugs:
thank you so much
hUgs Brenda XOOXOX

3 Likes

Glad everything is working out! I knew that had to be the wrong body, lol!

1 Like

Just fyi. MACS is great. Years ago I had an angelica torso collapse and split in the oven. They allowed me to purchase just a replacement torso.
In my experience. If they can help. They do.

4 Likes

Thank you for saying so Sara!
hUgs B XOXOX

2 Likes