Full Vinyl doll kit list please?

Okay, I have an idea…But I don’t want to say until I know it will actually work. I will share what it is when I have finished.
In order to get to a point where I can actually get my supplies, I need to know about the kits that are full vinyl and are around 20 inches. I know there’s Julien Marx, a bunch of Sheila Michaels kits. What else?? For me, less expensive is better since I don’t know if my idea will even work.
If you could include pics that’d be awesome!! Thank you ladies for your help!

2 Likes

Max from bb will be :heart:

1 Like

But he is 14 inches of cute. lol

2 Likes

@Nikkiroc @jlesser He might work. I just don’t know if he will be too small. I’ll need something that can plug up the body so stuff doesn’t get inside it…does that kind of make sense?

2 Likes

Madison by Andrea Arcello is and She is so beautiful but she is not cheap.

1 Like

Ilse by Menna Hartog

1 Like

BB Nod and Blinkin are full bodied.

1 Like

Oh yes Madision!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

you could also buy a full body berenguer baby doll from walmart really cheap.

1 Like

@AmandasBabies True…I’m looking for a sleeping one though. I don’t want to invest too much into it, I guess those ones are cheaper…Thank you

Thank you ladies!! I think Madison is a little too far over my budget though. I’ll let you know how it goes!

She is sleeping :slight_smile: you can get them in male or female version.
Robot or human?

Thank you! I didn’t think the La Newborns came in sleeping! I wonder why she didn’t come up when I looked at walmart?? Thank you so much Amanda!!! :smile:

2 Likes

Your very welcome, Sydney :slight_smile: Can’t wait to see what you have planned.

1 Like

Me too.

1 Like