Full bodies

9 out of 10 buying customers are asking for full body sculpts or silicone dolls. Are the rest of you getting requests for the full body sculpts? Up until this point I have offered back and belly plates, but I am considering trying a full vinyl sculpt. Have you found those to be less cuddly and realistic feeling? I hesitate because I don’t want to put all the work into making one and have it feel like a manufactured doll due to the stiffness I imagine it will have. Thoughts? Also what are your thoughts on full silicone?

I’m not getting those requests. Full body kits aren’t as cuddly as ones with a cloth body. Silicone babies are wayyyy more expensive, especially full body ones.

2 Likes

Full body feels like a full plastic doll on the cuddle factor… But it is cute… So it depends on the customers, and if they will role play/cuddle more or pose and display…

3 Likes

I got one today. She was new to reborning looking for her first reborn. Had a few questions. I explained the difference between belly plate and full body. She wants a full body but also a cuddly baby…

2 Likes

I’m also reborning bb Angel for a custom. She’s not very cuddly but she’s cute for posing.

3 Likes

My Coco is very realistic, but not as cuddly as a soft body doll. That said, she is definitely WAY more flexible than a manufactured doll. Her kit is supposedly one of the cuddlier full body kits out there, and is one of the best sculpts I have… but very expensive!

I’m definitely glad I have at least one full body baby, but I don’t think I’ll be getting another any time soon.

2 Likes