Found another version on eBay Joseph 3 months

What an adorable baby, I can’t wait for that little sweetheart baby pudge. He is so cute. I wonder if he will be the same price as the other Realborn kits.
ISnt he precious she did an amazing job on him.
Just in case you ladies didn’t see this one
https://m.ebay.com/itm/Babies-Heartbeat-Elena-Matterna-Reborn-Prototype-Realborn-R-Joseph-3-months/173355538391?_mwBanner=1&_rdt=1

11 Likes

Ohhh I love him!!

1 Like

Oh how cute! So excited

1 Like

I am sooooo ready for this chub! Ordered his wardrobe online from Carters and it arrived today. Come on, Joseph! :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Yeah…I’m going to be needing this kit to be released yesterday! :wink::blue_heart: he is the most perfect doll.

2 Likes

Love this version! I knew I liked the kit but this version has confirmed I need him 100% in my life :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Right?! This version is so real looking! I showed my family that was over for dinner and they all were floored!

3 Likes

I have him on my list too looks like we are going to have a long line to wait in for this biggin I like this version even better than the first .
I noticed she said he would need 9-12 month clothes I don’t think I will plan his wardrobe until he is in my home.

2 Likes

I saw that too. I bought so many 6 month outfits. Still have tags so I will see about exchanging for at least 9 months.

3 Likes

I’ve read on here it has to be purchased separately.

2 Likes

Some have to be purchased separately. Others come with the tummy plate. I think this kit comes with because the regular ones would be too small.

2 Likes

You paint the tummy plates the same way you paint the rest of the baby. You do have to make holes to put strings or ribbons through to tie it to the body.

2 Likes

What a little chubby baby

1 Like

I read on this or another post BB said the tummy plate would be purchased separately but they would make it available to buy.
The tummy and back plates are painted the same as the rest of the body parts some come with holes for attaching to the body and some come without holes .

4 Likes

Yup. You’re right. My mistake. I wish BB would do pre-orders for this one so they’d know how many to order and not be out of stock 20 minutes after they post it.

7 Likes

This one will be $79.95 for the kit and the belly plate will be sold separate for $19.95 from what I am seeing .so run you about a hundred dollars without the body.

1 Like

Almost as much as Emmy, who’s a whole lot bigger. Interesting.

3 Likes

You see the prices when you put in the search terms for him I haven’t seen it any place else on site yet it may be there but I couldn’t find it. .