Flynn Elf Inspiration help

Here’s my Flynn the elf
(Sorry about the mess- it’s on my bureau of projects- you girls understand)
I’m lost on what I want to do here
Want to make it a girl kind of
I found this headband in my stash, thinking of making a green dress to match it?
—- what do you think about it?
Or should I make it a boy?
Or if I make it a girl should I try to go girly and fairy-ish
Ugh I don’t know!
Any ideas will help me!
Thank you !
Hugs
Katie

10 Likes

WOW!! She is gorgeous and yes Fairy that baby Fairy up!!! Can’t wait to see. Some booties with pointed toes, a little petal/flower skirt dress, I love the headband in her hair.
PS: I don’t see boy at all.

5 Likes

Ok great!! Ok so I should go fairy-themed- pretty, girly, flowers!

2 Likes

I see already a beautiful little girl who would look so adorable girly failed up! Look forward to seeing your finishing touches!

2 Likes

Headband is perfect! I see all girl :slight_smile:

1 Like

Girl all the way! She is stunning! Flynn is my dream kit :heart_eyes:
And she is a perfect fairy!

1 Like

Maybe a crocheted dress like this with green as the primary color and yellow edge? Or white edge with yellow ribbon?

2 Likes

She’s very cute!
I’d go with a nature, flowery style that matches the headband. It’s so cute on her!

1 Like

5 Likes

Every time I see these tiny flowers like on this dress,

I think fairy.

3 Likes

I love that second one with the flower petal skirt sewn onto the crocheted dress!

2 Likes

She is beautiful!!!

1 Like

@PutABonnetOnIt This is why I wanted my Twinkle to be a girl, but he has ‘BOY’ written all over him. I need Flynn!

3 Likes

Yes I agree you do need Flynn funny because I was looking at him earlier today and was thinking of you lol

2 Likes

Just curious, Jenni, do you crochet also?

Starting with the green now— thanks so much

1 Like

Since she is a fairy may I suggest this:

The neck line should be more closed, of course, to cover cloth body, but idea to make the bottom very airy and ruffly.

4 Likes

I dabble in it :wink: But I crochet so slow I loose interest

I understand. I have crocheted for years now. I have made lots of things for grandkids and such. Now, I am actually making a few things for my future reborns – for when they get made! :blush: I also sew. I looked in my pattern files about a week ago and actually found some patterns for preemie and up. I was pretty excited about that. Patterns now are so expensive.

2 Likes

I love this! It is so fairytale

2 Likes