First they were creepy

My daughter thought the dolls were creepy. Now she wants me to make her one. So I told her, I thought you said they were creepy? She said, they are, when you just send me a picture of a head! This is the last doll I did, that makes her want one. Have you had anyone that thought they were creepy, then decided they wanted a doll?

13 Likes

I havent that yet but have heard others say some people say that .I think because they look so alive but arent… TOO REAL!..

1 Like

What a cute cute baby!

1 Like

Thank you

Yes, me :slight_smile: I take creepy as a compliment now :wink:

2 Likes

Lol

I’ve collaborated with my colleague who teaches high school Psychology, and he’s going to incorporate my doll into a lesson on the “uncanny valley.” Looking forward to the kids’ reactions!! :smile:

4 Likes

Good job, she looks great!!! No one has called them creepy but find them fascinating so far as do I. I only have sons but do have
a daughter in law who thinks what I’m doing is pretty awesome and plans to make one herself one day.

2 Likes

Oh yes my daughter did the same thing and now she lives them.

2 Likes

Yes, that would be myself!. Actually my daughter is the same way. She doesn’t like them. Although she does want me to make her a vampire baby head lamp.

1 Like