First baby you ever made?

It looks like she’s trying to get his attention. Lol
Very cute baby!

His hair looks great! I have a friend with a grand baby like this. A head full of lighter brown hair. It’s unique and beautiful! Your baby reminds me of that.

1 Like

So sweet! Such a peaceful smile on this baby’s face. And such a cute baldie, or lightly done hair baby.

She’s so sweet! Great first baby. She sure looks cozy :slight_smile:

Did you sell them, or keep them? Sweet babies!

I think everyone’s first baby takes a while. It sure is a nice accomplished feeling though! She’s very sweet and girly! :heart:

I know we have done this before, but here is my first. I thought she was great, (as long as you didn’t look too close) She was a doll I bought off ebay that was terrible and I had to strip her and remove all the hair first. She had a melted and repaired leg, her eyebrows were way above the brow bone, nails were all chalky and her hair was pluggy and that was AFTER I redid her…LOL. I still have her.

9 Likes

Thank you :)) My daughter was also born with full head but her color on the doll is as of now . It became really light to compare to her color when she was born … :slight_smile:

First doll was a Tre kit. Gave him away. First girl Tegan kept her.

7 Likes

Oh my goodness that’s so sad! I’m sure she loved her baby very much… You know though, it’s things like that… It makes me love doing this so much. They can truly bring comfort! I’ve given so many away. To hurting and grieving people… Children. A little joy really goes a long way.

1 Like

Very sweet babies! Thank you for sharing. :heart:

1 Like

Wow! You did an amazing job on her! She’s a beautiful baby. I really like her coloring and hair.

1 Like

Soft sweet painting and even great brows! You even rooted a full head of hair! She’s great! I bet very loved too! … i love seeing all these.

1 Like

My very very first ever reborn that I created was Malugo by Ruth Annette. I sold him then immediately regretted it. My second baby was Fay by Danielle Zweers. I attempted to root her eyebrows - epic fail :open_mouth: I still have that little lady.

3 Likes

Fun seeing the “firsts”! Here is the thread from when Emily asked for the pictures in 2014,

1 Like

Here is my first one. My daughter wanted one so she bought all the materials with her birthday money a year ago and had me started. She is still her baby, but now she is asking for a silicone one. :smile:

7 Likes

Found a photo of my first hideous baby! He was never fully finished because after I got all his hair on and his eyes in he looked like he would kill me and I was done with him lol I gave him way too much hair by the time I was done. I decided I would probably stick to mostly close eyed babies after him XD

8 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile: That was when I learned that red and blue really love to stick to the vinyl. LOL

He doesn’t look as bad as my first doll. LOL But I love your sense of humor about it!

We called him friar tuck for a while. I rooted him upwards but started around his ears and he looked so funny.

I looked back on your first baby and at least yours doesn’t look deceased! I’ve seen some terrifying blue babies on ebay

2 Likes