First Aa help please! Update!

Well I don’t know where else to go or should I just chunk. I almost melted his little head so his forehead hump it a little shiny think I can fix that with some Matt varnish.
And has any one used human hair my son is willing to give me hair he has a head full of black curly hair and needs a hair cut. Well I did have to trade some of my paypal funds lol
This is my son me harvesting his hair him not to happy but I have already paid him.Lol Ok well biologically not we adopted him when he was 6. I got a lot of hair it’s not real long but I want thick short curly hair so I think it will work. I do Los that boy he is also giving me my first great grandchild not so happy about that but what do you do but love them.:heart::heart_eyes::heart::heart_eyes::heart::heart_eyes::heart:

11 Likes

He is lovely! I used my sons curl hair on a reborn before. I say go for it! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you. My son is 18 and he hairs my dolls says they creep him out I had to offer him $30 on my paypal for that hair lol

4 Likes

Yes I love those limbs I want to put them on all the babies lol

5 Likes

Lolololololol smart kid!!! Good at bargaining already! Impressive!

1 Like

Ditto on the smart kid! I’ve rooted human hair. It’s a little more slippery than mohair but if you tightly wrap a piece of thread around it, a few times, about 1/2 inch from the end, it stays together pretty well. It also doesn’t lay flat as easily if it’s not fine. If your son’s hair is very curly, that shouldn’t matter.

3 Likes

Love, love, love it!!! :heart:

2 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love love him!!

This is your first AA baby? Wow!!

1 Like

Update!!!

Thank you everyone I really was concerned my husband hated him!!!

It’s the sculpt! Mine hates scarlet too!!! He walks by and puts a towel over her face:-(

1 Like

Nikki you rock lol you are right he said it’s not the skin tone that is just one ugly baby lol

1 Like

Oh yea pun intended!!!

1 Like

Lolololololo love it!!! And your scarlet!!! Looks super!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

Thank you Nikki and that is my son I’m cutting his hair sectioned it and put it in little ponytails and cut it off lol

1 Like

How much will he charge you for a picture??? Lololol :wink::wink::heart:

1 Like

He made me promise only to post the picture here and not Facebook lol​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lololololololol that’s awesome!!!

2 Likes