Finished knitting and dressing alternative babies for Christmas

:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:Just a warning before looking at photos…there are zombies in the photo…not gory ones, I don’t do those. So, in case that may be triggering for you, please do NOT scroll down and look at photos. :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil: I didn’t post these under any of the Christmas Outfit topics out of respect for those who may not enjoy alternatives.

To try and get into the Christmas spirit and celebrating the birth of my Savior Jesus Christ…I decided to do what makes me happy…knitting and dressing babies. I have had a LOT going on this year…been in the hospital twice and lost my Grandma in July and my Great Aunt at the beginning of this month (which no one told me and I only found out on Facebook when people were posting that she had a lovely funeral). She always made sure she commented on every WIP and photo of my babies to tell me how proud she was and how beautiful they were…she would have gotten a kick out of Bradley the zombie rabbit. She could look past the “horror” aspect and would have laughed at the silly poses and cute outfits.

Without further ado, here’s the babies that I have Christmas outfits for. I didn’t care for the baby hat Morty was wearing in the group photo, so I just knitted him and Bradley one tonight (no pun intended, but I had to spoil the zombies)…I also knitted the outfit Bradley is wearing (it’s not perfect, but it’s my first time knitting an animal sweater).

***That is not a mess in the background behind Morty…it’s gifts/boxes to wrap on the left and on the right that’s my 42 inch Raggedy Ann covered in a blanket until we have the room to display her in a rocking chair.

10 Likes

Very cute!

1 Like

Very cute ! I like the knitted outfit and hats !
I am sorry for your losts. I learn the passing of my aunt ob Facebook too, it’s disturbing to see how we lost human contact, nobody take the phone anymore, not even to tell us bad news.

I wish you happy Holidays !

2 Likes

The knitting is immaculate ! Great job!

1 Like

The knits are really nice. I am not really into alternative/zombie babies but the creepy clown is very good artistry!

1 Like

Your little rabbit in his sweater made me giggle. He’s too cute.

1 Like

I really love your knitting. The babies are cool too.

1 Like

They look so festive :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I love your bunny’s sweater :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Looks like he definately needs that little extra something to keep him warm :wink: though I’m sure he didn’t mind

1 Like

I love them @AmandasyReborns I am going to start a Merry Alternative Christmas Post today. But if you start one I will put mine up with yours. I have a request to make another Pennywise for a friend. Yours is too cute I love his teeth and hair! That rabbit is amazing!!!

Hang in there! So sorry about your losses. Sometimes people get so caught up in there own grief they forget others are hurting too. My family tries to protect me. I am one of the youngest cousins of my Mothers Siblings so I get nothing till years later. So when everyone has made it past the grief mine starts and I have to grieve alone. I know they mean no harm. It is just a natural instinct to protect family. Sending you much love, prayers and hugs!

1 Like