Finally get to show you!

I didn’t have time to share the finished product of Baylee, but here he is now! :smile: I finished him a while ago, and I think I may sell him, but I am not sure yet.
Sorry about the lighting, just some quick pictures. His true skin tone is not showing up at all.

17 Likes

Do you have any name suggestions? :smile: I like Izaak and Isaiah for him, but I can’t think of anything else. His middle name will be Demitrious!

Hmm I can’t think of any right now but good job!!

1 Like

Yosef! Yosef Dimetrius sounds so strong!

4 Likes

What a beautiful baby…LOVE HIM

1 Like

As usual, your hair painting its something else! He is beautiful. Great work.

1 Like

Looks absolutely great! Good job on everything.

1 Like

Love the palm of his hands! Nice coloring. I think sometimes the AA babies end up with palms that look too light to me (I know they are Caucasian looking most of the time, but the coloring that you used is more esthetically pleasing to me)!

3 Likes

He’s adorable, Willow!! Love the skin tones and hair. I also like his palms. :smile:

1 Like

Congrats he is a cutie! Ezekiel I love that name !

1 Like

He is Beautiful! Awesome job on the coloring and the hair is wonderful! :smile:

1 Like

Nathaniel. Really like his hair. I love the hands on this kit.

1 Like

Or Jeremiah.

1 Like

He’s gorgeous! Funny you picked those names because I have friends who are twins named Isaac and isaiah.

1 Like

Thank you so much every one for your kind, sweet replies!!! I love you all! :heart: I am still deciding on a name, but all of your suggestions are wonderful! :smile:

1 Like

He is adorable. Great job with the hair. I love the name Isaiah.

1 Like