Finally after 6 months I finished my first reborn baby

First?? Wow. Amazing job!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :heart_eyes: Yes she is my first and only one till now :see_no_evil::sweat_smile: , I hope to paint more :pray::heart:

She is beautiful, and the fact that she is your first reborn is amazing. Your use of color is way beyond what a beginner would usually do. You learned a lot in 6 months and striving for perfection is what I wish everyone who creates reborns would do. “Good enough” seems to be the goal for a lot of people who start painting reborns, I’m glad you decided to put the work into what you are doing instead of being satisfied with a mediocre product. It sure paid off, she’s amazing!
Lots of people keep their first doll to be able later to look back and see their progress. I can understand wanting to sell her though to get the money to buy more supplies. For sure keep a lot of detailed photos because even though you are starting at a higher quality than most you will continue to grow your talent with every reborn you make. Looking back is fun after a few years!

2 Likes

OMG Thank you for such beautiful words, sometimes I feel very insecure about my work, I am a perfectionist and I have a hard time reaching the level that I really see in my mind, reading this makes me so happy and encourages me to try again to paint another baby, I’m saving very hard to buy a Maddie kit, I hope I can achieve it before the end of this year, in my country nothing is easy to get and when I decided to enter the reborn world I had to save a whole year and wait more months To have the most basic things to start the hobby, now I was saving for that dream kit, I hope to continue painting, you really made me very happy today, thank you from the bottom of my heart :heart:

4 Likes

You have absolutely no reason to feel insecure. You’re an excellent artist.

2 Likes

:pleading_face::pleading_face: Aww thank you for your support :heart::heart:

She is a Gorgeous baby. I haven’t done that well yet and I am on my 3rd. You have a God given talent there and she is beautiful.

1 Like

Aww thank you so much :pleading_face::heart::heart::heart:

Gorgeous baby!!! If you don’t mind me asking. But what paint did you use to create her?

1 Like

Ofcourse, I don’t mind, I use GĂ©nesis paints, I do my own mixes because I have only the basics :heart:

Wow, you have done an amazing job! She is incredible!

Sincerely,
Jessica

1 Like

OMG Thank you so much Jessica! That means the world to me :pleading_face:, you made me so happy :heart: