Favorite preemie kits

Hey everyone! I haven’t reborned in about a year, but I’ve been considering painting one last baby as a keeper since out of 5 years reborning I only kept 1.

Because I haven’t been reborning, I haven’t even been looking at kits, so I need some recommendations!

My favorite kits are preemies, preferably 14-16 inches with realistic preemie proportions. I don’t like the preemie sized kits with chunky legs or really chubby cheeks. Open or closed eyes, I don’t really have a preference. And if you’ve painted the kit, I’d LOVE to see your version of it as well!

Thanks!

5 Likes

I really love Mick Asleep by Adrie Stoete! I believe he fits in the size range you mentioned but I will have to check again. I LOVE preemies too! They are just so sweet and fun to paint.

2 Likes

I forgot about Mick but he’s precious! I’ll definitely consider him!

2 Likes

Here’s some pictures of my little Mick. It was hard letting him go :heart:

9 Likes

Such a little cutie! He looks so snuggly!

2 Likes

Blessing by Marita Winters is really precious. She’s 15".

4 Likes

I agree! I painted her a few years ago, and kept her for a bit, but I had to sell her to save up for my puppy. Such a beautiful and precious kit!

1 Like

I like charli by marita winters and BB rosebud.

2 Likes

Thanks! I love all of Marita’s sculpts! And Rosebud is cute! I’m hoping to avoid bb kits though.

1 Like

I was going to say Blessing too but I think the kit is sold out.

1 Like

Half-Pint maybe ? I don’t remember his size but he is a really cute preemie.

• He is 15".
1 Like

I’ve definitely considered him, but haven’t seen many versions of him other than the prototypes. He’s a cutie though!

1 Like

Kovu is really small too.

2 Likes

He is Adorable! This is a sculpt I love too :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

dollsbysandie.com still has Blessing.

3 Likes

If only their shipping to Canada was cheaper :joy: I’m not really able to order kits from the US, it’s just too expensive for me. But everyone else should get a Blessing, because she’s just too darn cute!

1 Like

Annaliese by Dawn Mc Leod is sweet. She’s 13". Daisy by Bonnie Brown is very dainty. She’s 14". MacPherson’s has both.

2 Likes

Thank you! They’re both adorable!

1 Like

Denver Rose by Martitia Winters! She’s super tiny and peitie. I bought and painted one maybe last month or so and she’s beautiful, mine was 641 out of 650 and she’s still in stock on Macphersons for $79!

3 Likes

I’ve painted her 2 or 3 times! She’s a cutie for sure!

2 Likes