Favorite kits out?

Whats everyones favorite kits right now? Im buying a kit soon but have no idea who to pick, Theres so many! :laughing:

Pickle :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Jupiter. I can’t get enough of this kit. So far I’ve made 2 boys and 3 girls. And I have lots more planned. :grin:

12 Likes

I’m currently work on layaway for mila right now as once I finish paying that off and paying rest of Alari I won’t be able to pay kits for awhile though as car issues

i love Pickle and Jupiter but I’m on a kit diet.

3 Likes

I am loving this kit right now!

6 Likes

This is my version

5 Likes

Adorable!!

1 Like

Pickle was a lot of fun! She sold in minutes for me if you’re looking for a good seller. I personally wasn’t crazy about her (mainly her nose) at first, but she grew on me and definitely sparked a new love for bigger babies.

I will forever be obsessed with Romy and Jude’s kits…they are classics, in my book!

3 Likes

Not sure I have a favourite right now but I am really enjoying reborning Eric by Joanna K, he is probably my most realistic and best work to date, I’m desperate to finish his rooting but I have COVID so staying away from my desk.

I’m not a fan of pickle (yes I’m probably the only one :joy:) I didn’t order him cause of his size, I have no desire to paint anything that big lol and the market is already over saturated with him.

3 Likes