Favorite color of eyeco poly glass eyes?

Here’s some dolls I made with eyeco eyes:
Chuck hazel

dark oriental baby blue gray

7 Likes

I love them all!!!

1 Like

I need to get me some baby blue sometime!!!

2 Likes

A255

I believe these were them.

6 Likes

Love these!!! I am going to order these, baby blue and an extra chuck hazel so far! Keep em coming ladies!!!

3 Likes

I’m kind of obsessed with these!!!

3 Likes

I have them too!

6 Likes

These are my favorite currently :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: used them in both my Huxleys so far!

2 Likes

I use plastic palettes and leave my paint in them 24/7 and just keep adding to them. Nothing has happened to them in years.

3 Likes

I use a plastic palette also, though I do not leave it. I clean up every day after I am done painting. No issues.
Also GHSP comes in plastic containers and the paint thinners are in plastic bottles :thinking:

4 Likes

What are all 3 of these called?

1 Like

Oh yea!!! Very true!!! What size eyes does Hux take again? :joy: I need more eyes!

1 Like

I’ll have to look but the A255 are the green, newborn grey, and… I’m not sure on the blue. Maybe newborn blue??? Let me look

1 Like

Yay! Thanks!!!

This is what I have

Meadow Green

Stormy

Midnight Star

3 Likes

Mine are the newborn colors, as I most do newborn reborns.

1 Like

I used 20mm A255 the green eyeco eyes for my two Huxleys so far. 20mm fits perfect :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Loving seeing all these eye colors! :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

I love this eye color, but I’m not sure what brand this is!

(She’s my Wilma sculpt, but I’m ashamed to say I have no idea who the reborn artist is. I bought her secondhand.)

5 Likes

Nothing to be ashamed of. She’s beautiful, and who reborned a doll is usually the first bit of info that gets lost.
I love that eye color too. :heart:

1 Like