Fair skin Johannah?

What does she need please. For once I’m trying to achieve a lighter complexion but feel like she’s missing something but the obvious. She’s had a lot of light washes and I do love mottling as you can see :joy: she has her first varnished baked. Ty! :heartpulse:

8 Likes

Wish I could help. I’m not good with fair/lighter skinned babies. I always feel like they need more color :revolving_hearts::joy:.

1 Like

i am thinking she is just a tiny bit purple. I would do a very pale yellow wash…lightly. However, I am air dry and I’m not sure about if it works the same with heat set. Maybe get some advice from some heat set people.

4 Likes

Thank you! She’s not quite as purple as the pics. Here’s another. Maybe just wash her head work light yellow? It’s cloudy here also. :woman_shrugging::joy:

4 Likes

I feel your pain :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yes just a wash on the head would work.

1 Like

Maybe a very light yellow and pink wash?

1 Like

Ty everyone! I appreciate it and will try the suggestions. I suppose I should lay off the mottling :cry: I did also do flesh 08. How can anyone after over 2 yrs keep struggling :sob:

I’m thinking just her head needs a little warming. I agree with the light yellow wash.

1 Like

She looks perfect to me! And very lifelike :blush:

1 Like

I LOVE her skin tone and mottling. Great job, Val!

1 Like

I worked on her more today. She is baking for the last time lol. I’m so excitedt! Ty for the encouraging words y’all!

2 Likes

I think she looks great!