Extender Rings

Since I have the new wave oven and I just bought the new toddler doll Emmy can someone please tell me if you can put 3 or 4 extender rings if the dolls are going to be tall and long. And also what size diapers or panties and shoes does she wear. I bought a size 5 shoe and I hope that is not to big. In other words can you stack the rings on top of each other like the turbo convection oven shows.

1 Like

Emmy should be fine in the oven, tibby fits. You just have to bake in stages. So, her head, arms then legs.

1 Like

It will depend on how you set up your limbs for baking I found with Emmy I can fit everything fine laying down but the legs…with just one extender ring I had to lean it against the side but to keep it fsr enough from the heat element to not risk dammage I will definitely buy one more ring. If you prefer the limbs more upright when baking not laying across you will def need a few. but if its just one leg propped up a bit, id def suggest 2 so paint on the toes isnt touching the sides even with a towel under it.
As far as clothes I’d wait till you have her assembled. For shoes what I do is I pencil out her foot shape on paper, and take it with me to the store, or I mark with 2 lines ontop my hand the length and I can just line up the shoe on my hand and I know it fits. Different companied I find all fit differently so it helps,

2 Likes

LOL, just take a big purse and put a leg in it. Pull that leg out and try the shoes in the store. The shape of the whole foot makes a difference sometimes and not just the length. You’ll freak people out, but you’ll get the right size shoes!

2 Likes

You can try using more rings, and put the thermometer on the bottom and see if the heat reaches down, and if it it does, there is no reason not to use more than one ring. Let us know.